offers OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 100 Foot Wireless Range, Microphone, IPX5, Bluetooth Speakers by Cambridge Sound Works (Black)
. Eligible for free super saver shipping.Product Features:
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers.
- ENHANCED BASS - The bass is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition
- LOUDER VOLUME - The Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker inside or outside
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection.
- IPX5 WATER RESISTANT – The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is totally Splashproof, Rainproof shower speaker, great Shower Speaker; with IPX5 certification the speaker can resist gentle water spray and splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged.
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME UP TO 14 HOURS - Play from morning till night; Built-in rechargeable battery can play up to 14 hours at 2/3 volume; Light-weight just 10 oz, 5” long, 2.8” high; Official OontZ Angle 3 Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon.
- AUX IN Jack connect from TVs and non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm Line-In cable for the Perfect Line-In Speaker; BUILT-IN Microphone for personal handsfree speakerphone calls from a Cellphone or iPhone; INCLUDES Micro-USB charging cable.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 02 December 2019, 08:57 AM