offers Husky Mechanics Tool Set (92-Piece)-H92MTS
(orig. $44.79) with free shipping.Product Description:
- Includes 52 sockets, 38 accessories, & 2 ratchets
- Ratchet operates in space as little as 1-1/4 in.
- Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required
Husky's 92-Piece Mechanics Tool Set is a perfect set for the home DIYer or professional mechanic. The 52 different standard and deep sockets allow you to tackle a range of general fastening or repair projects. Compact and versatile for nearly any job, it features an assortment of 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive sockets as well as accessory and drive tools for ultimate convenience.
- Set includes two 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive quick release ratchets, 14 standard length 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 8 standard length 1/4 in. drive 12-point sockets, 10 deep 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 20 standard length 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets and 38 other accessory and drive tools
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5-degree arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick Release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Cold formed chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel sockets for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 19 September 2020, 08:39 PM