offers Refurbished Samsung XE303C12 11.6" Chromebook, Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core, 16GB eMMC Storage, 2GB DDR3L, 2x2 802.11n, USB 3.0, HDMI, ChromeOS - (Scratch & Dent)
. Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Description:
For Everyone. The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box.
Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Google Chrome OS, perfect browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family.
- Get started without the setup
- Chromebooks require almost no setup, so you can go from unboxing to doing in minutes. Unlike other computers, you don’t need to spend hours installing patches and software.
- Portable, powerful, cooler
- The Samsung Chromebook's dual core processor delivers exceptional performance and battery life in an ultra-slim package. And unlike traditional computers, it has no fan or moving parts, which means it stays cooler on your lap and runs silent (no humming, unless you're listening to music).
- Collaborate on documents
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings with apps like Google Docs, Zoho and SlideRocket. With productivity apps, you can collaborate in real-time with others, access your documents from any computer, and have your files backed up automatically. Access other everyday files using the built-in PDF and document viewer.
- Oversized, multi-touch touchpad
- You can enjoy better control using a large multi-touch touchpad With a glass coating and image sensor it provides a stylish and convenient way to use your Chromebook.
- Full-sized keyboard designed for Chrome
- The keyboard is optimized for Chrome with a dedicated search key, a row of web-enabled keys, and a comfortable, full-size layout that doesn’t cramp your fingers.
- Simply more flexibility
- The Chromebook has a range of ports, including HDMI and USB 3.0/2.0 ports, to enable greater flexibility for sharing data and multimedia playback. Its unique hinge design makes it easier to connect all of your peripherals.
Posted on 24 September 2020, 06:23 AM