offers CO-Z 6.6FT Heavy-Duty Rail for Sliding Barn Door, Carbon Steel Single Rail, Big Wheel Hangers for Super Smooth and Quiet Opening, Easy to Install (Single Door-6.6FT Big Wheel)
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: SCUZ5EPYProduct Features:
- MADE FROM TOUGHER STUFF: Hanging up barn doors is hard work, but these rails are more than up to the task with a dependable design of premium carbon steel. Sporting a high temperature-treated surface coated with black powder for added durability, the hangers are treated not only to keep a door firmly in place, but also weather the years beautifully with anti-corrosion technology. So take it from us: this hardware is tough enough to hang with the heaviest of 'em.
- STRESS-FREE INSTALLATION: When your guests ask what contractor you hired to hang up that handsome sliding door, you can beam with extra pride. Why? Because this rail kit is so easy to install, you can be your own designer. Simply scope out the right spot to secure it, then use the included hardware to get the rail up and ready for hanging. It's the perfect project for any level of DIY-er (or even the whole family).
- GET SMART ABOUT SPACE: Save on space, and save yourself plenty of headaches in the process. By hanging up a sliding barn door, you'll take a smart and contemporary approach to restructuring your interior décor. A perfect pick for narrow rooms or smaller houses, sliding models avoid the space-hogging problems posed by how traditional doors open—and this super-sturdy, sleekly modern rail and hardware kit makes it possible to set up a modern door right in your home.
- HOLDING STRONG: The unit you're setting up is a sliding door, not something that should swing or shake. That's why this rail kit keeps a firm, steady grip on doors up to 220 lbs., ensuring that they slide along without any bit of quaking or quivering. Just fit the hardware with any door panel width of 40” and thickness between 1 3/8” and 1 3/4” thick, then set up the included set of door stoppers to make every push and pull of your installed modern masterpiece an utterly smooth experience.
- DON'T FENCE IT IN: When you hang a barn door up on this rail, you want to give it a bit of extra room to roam. To ensure your hardware is set up safely, make sure that whatever spot you've chosen for installation has at least 8 inches of space between the top of the door and your ceiling—that way, you'll leave space enough for the rail set to hang comfortably, and for the door itself to slide along without scuffing any surfaces.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 09 November 2020, 06:50 AM