offers Massage Gun,Muscle Massage Gun Deep Tissue with Quiet High-Torque Motor,Percussion Massage Gun for Athlets Body Massager with Adjustable Speeds for Stiffness Back,Shoulder,Leg
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: XAIGQ3ROProduct Features:
- The Massage gun works to Rejuvenate sore deep tissue,relieve muscle tension,stiff backs & Necks, sore shoulder,bruises.The body massager promotes blood circulation and relieves lactic acid to heal inflammation caused by adhesion between the fascia and muscles,helping to accelerate both warm-up and recovery
- The massage gun deep tissue is equipped with high-torque brushless motor provides typically efficient & consistent percussion.The muscle massage gun is developped with a latest Quiet Glide noise reduction technology delivers no more than 40db at max percussions. With the ultra-strong heat dissipation function,the massager gun is able to run for long time without overheat
- The body massager comes with 6 interchangeable massage heads targets the treatment for different parts of whole body muscle groups, providing a relaxing massage for every muscle need. The percussion massage gun offers 5 levels of intensity that ranges from 960 rpm to 3000 rpm.The adjustable percussion provides the right pressure to meet the needs for daily relaxation or deep massage for professional athlets.
- the cordless muscle gun massager is equipped with high-performance lithium battery. it can work up to 6 hrs in the lowest setting, while 3 hrs in the highest setting. a satisfying helper for energy saving, Automatic shutdown will be taken for 10 minutes of continusous work
- the handheld massager only weights 2.65 lbs. the ergonomic designed grip minimizes external vibrations and the durable anti-slip silicone grip makes the massager easier and comfortable to hold for your enjoyment. The percussive massage gun is stored in a portable suitcase, easy to carry to relax and rejuvenate at home, office, gym and even while travel
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 04 December 2020, 10:04 AM