offers ABLEGRID 4G LTE GPS Tracker for Vehicles, 10000mAh Real-time GPS Tracking Device Small Hidden GPS Locator 4G IOT for Vehicle, Car, Personal, Equipment w/Global SIM Card
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: DLGDA5N9Product Features:
- 【2020 Upgraded IOT (Internet of Thing) Version】【AT&T Certified Device】：Adopted the latest Internet of Thing technology, ABLEGRID GT-300S is perfect for tracking vehicles, equipment or people in a long distance in real time. Access reports anytime via Smartphone (iOS and Android), Mac PC or Windows PC, keep an eye on your vehicles, kids, young drivers, elderly parents without limits.
- 【10000mAh Super Low Power Consumption Battery】：With a high-quality super large 10000mAh battery inside, GT300S GPS tracker offers upto 90 days of continuous working time and upto 1 year of standby time. This battery-based tracker will keep working even when the car is off. No installation required, it can be swapped quickly between cars .
- 【Built-in Powerful Magnets】：GT-300S GPS tracker has powerful magnets inside, it can be placed on any metallic surface, such as the car seat or trunk. No extra case required. No sound or indicator light, make it a truly hidden tracker for tracking vehicles and assets. Support Geo-fence, history record, movement speed, movement route, group management and more practical functions.
- 【A International SIM Card Included (Data Only), Works with Mufti-carriers Network】：A free global sim card will come with your GPS tracker. This global SIM can roams across T-mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint or other network to pickup carriers automatically, ensure your tracker stays connected all the time. Please Note: Monthly subscription fee is required. No hidden fees, no contract, never auto-renew, cancel it any time.
- 【Professional Web Platform and User-friendly APP, Live Chat Tech Support】【100% Satisfaction Warranty】：You are covered by a worry-free 2 years warranty, 90 day no reason return and refund, lifetime tech support. Please feel free to contact us at Amazon or email us at CSW@Ablegrid.com. Please visit AbleGrid website to live chat with our tech support team.
Posted on 11 December 2020, 09:27 AM