offers Three Posts Burruss Patio Sectional with Cushions
(reg $970) with free shipping.Product Description:
Whether it’s placed poolside or on the patio, you’re sure to love this four-piece patio sectional! Its seat cushions are filled with foam and the back cushions are filled with polyester for comfort and wrapped in easy-to-clean polyester upholstery which is water-resistant, standing up to rainstorms and splashes from impromptu cannonballs. Optional sectional furniture clips: SYPL3859.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds per section
- Frame Material: Wicker/Rattan; Metal
- Pieces Included: 1 Ottoman, 3 chairs, 3 throw pillows, 4 seat cushions, 3 back cushions and 2 arm cushions
- Cushions Included : Yes
- Product Care: For the Longest Life with the Least Amount of Cleaning: • Bring your cushions inside or move to a protected area when not in use • Use outdoor furniture covers if you intend to leave them outside If You Are Going to Leave Your Cushions Out & Unprotected: • Tip and angle your cushions on the seat after use • Bring your cushions under cover before it rains • Cushions used under trees should be kept free of natural debris -- the biggest culprit for mildew • Allow at least 24 hours for wet cushions to dry (never use a hairdryer or steamer on your cushions or put them in the dryer) Make Cleaning your Cushions Easy Do you dread cleaning outdoor furniture as much as we do? Here’s the good news: you can prevent or at least delay having to deep clean your cushions with these tried-and-true methods: • Wipe off your cushions with damp cloth as needed to remove dirt and debris • Brush off dirt and wipe up spills immediately to avoid embedded stains • Spray on a cleaning solution of water and mild soap • Use a soft bristle brush to clean • Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric • Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and always air dry for at least 24 hours • Re-treat fabrics regularly throughout the season (303 High Tech Fabric Guard™ recommended) • If you have to wash, first close all zippers. Machine wash in cold water on the delicate/handwash cycle with normal amounts of mild laundry detergent. Allow fabric to air dry. Make sure to re-treat fabric after this type of deep clean.
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 16 December 2020, 05:08 AM