offers Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generator 6,000mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier Deodorizer Sterilizer (6,000mg - Black)
with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page Product Features:
- 40% LARGER FAN W/ INDUSTRY LEADING CAPACITY – With 6,000 mg/h ozone output and a 40% larger fan compared to competing units, areas are sterilized and deoderized in less time. Low maintenance and a portable design has our customers operating the O-777 in their homes, offices, warehouses, boats, cars, garages, and just about any space, large or small.
- SELF-REGULATING FOR LASTING RESULTS - Enerzen's patent pending circuit board regulates fan speed and ozone output throughout the treatment process based on your timer input. Simply turn the timer knob up to 3 hours, or use the constant-on HOLD function. This "cycling" effect aids the odor elimination process resulting in longer lasting treatments in the time allotted.
- DESTROYS ODORS AND POLLUTANTS INSTEAD OF MASKING THEM - Unlike other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys problem gases. With three oxygen atoms in each molecule, rather than the two oxygen atoms in the air we breathe, ozone is unstable, so its extra oxygen atom can detach and grab onto odor polluting molecules to change their molecular composition. If the molecules are stinky ones, they can change to be non-smelly aka neutral.
- GETS RID OF THE SMELLY BITS YOU CAN'T SCRUB AWAY - Ozone reacts with any contaminants in the air, water, fabrics, walls, and ceilings. And unlike other types of air purification systems, an ozone generator does not depend on the air passing through the machine to do its job. Ozone generators are for use in UNOCCUPIED SPACES ONLY. The space may be re-occupied after a minimum 30 minute "airing out". CE and RoHS certified and approved (HBSC2013012307).
- OVER 100,000 UNITS SOLD W/ A 3 YEAR WARRANTY - As the #1 volume seller of ozone generators in the USA, short inventory turnover allows us to quickly improve features and reliability with each manufactured batch. The unit you receive will have been manufactured within the past 2 months with all of our newest performance and reliability improvements incorporated. Enerzen is a subsidiary of OIon Technologies (pronounced "oh ion").
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 17 January 2021, 07:39 AM