offers Slimerence Back Brace Posture Corrector for Men and Women, Adjustable Back Straightener for Upper Back and Neck Support Pain Relief Improves Bad Posture for $9.99
(orig. $19.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping With Amazon Prime. You must clip the coupon on the product page and apply the promo code at checkout to get this price.
Apply Promo Code LLCZD9S7 At Checkout
- [CORRECTIVE POSTURE CORRECTORS] - Correct, treat, assist, and support posture correction Orthotic problems: Poor posture, neck or shoulder pain, back pain, osteoporosis, scoliosis, kyphotic deformity, falling shoulders And lazy. If you use the wrong posture for a long period of time, your back will be permanently damaged. Train your posture to improve your overall spine health.
- [MAGNETIC THERAPY] - Unlike standard corrector devices, this magnetic Posture Corrector uses an ancient magnetic therapy to address posture concerns. This therapeutics technique has long been used across the world to provide numerous benefits including: Soothing sore muscles and joints Improving circulation Relieving stiffness, pain, and tension.
- [COMFORTABLE&CONVENIENCE] - This KarmaRebirth Posture Corrector is ergonomically designed and easy to wear. It is made of high quality nylon and odor-resistant neoprene, soft enough,skin-friendly and completely harmless to wear. In addition,with attached shoulder cushion which can relief the stress on your shoulders,our upper back brace posture corrector can bring you a more comfortable wearing experience.
- [THE UNIVERSAL FIT] - Adjustable Posture Trainer is designed to comfortably fit all body types and comes in 4 sizes. Provides perfect solutions for your bad posture, back pain, humpback, laziness and overall back problems, making it suitable for adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- [WEAR IT ANYWHERE & ANYTIME] - Whether you are exercising, working in the office, studying or outside - with our posture corrector you can correct your posture automatically and without additional effort.
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 21 January 2021, 10:08 PM