offers Robot Vacuum, APOSEN Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Charging, 2.7" Ultra Slim and Quiet, with Multiple Cleaning Modes, Ideal for Pet Hair, Hard Floors and Carpets, A450
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 50C1G2EVProduct Features:
- 1500Pa Powerful Suction: The upgraded vacuuming suction up to 1500Pa can pick up more dust, crumbs, dirt, and pet hair easily. Even cracks in the ground can be cleaned. Two side brushes take care of corners & edges. 3 levels of adjustable suction power make it move effortlessly from hard floor to carpet. Enjoy the comfort of walking barefoot on the floor!
- High-Capacity Battery and Auto Charging: Built-in high-density 2500mAh lithium-ion battery, supporting up to 100 min of constant cleaning. Ideal for large houses and multiple rooms. Auto-charging when in low power, ensuring it’s always charged and ready to clean. A large 600ml dustbin holds more dirt per cleaning. Smart and efficient, no need to worry!
- 4 Efficient Cleaning Modes: The robot vacuum cleaner adopts 4 optional cleaning modes which includes Spot Cleaning, Edge Cleaning, Auto Cleaning and Manual Cleaning to clean your home thoroughly. The slim 2.7” body allows the robot vacuum to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides. And the Boundary Strips can set the no-go zones (Boundary strips sold separately).
- Upgraded FreeMove Technology: Adopting infrared sensing technology to help the robot vacuum detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. Anti-dropping sensors mounted on the bottom of the robot vacuum prevent falling down stairs and off edges. Perfectly keeps your vacuum robot, furniture & walls away from scratches!
- Ideal for Pet Owners: Premium 3 stage filtration system cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens. Easily clean various dust, hairs, and cat litter. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch. Just enjoy the happy time with your pets and leave the cleaning chores to your A450 robot vacuum cleaner.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 22 January 2021, 10:30 AM