offers Razor E Prime Adult Electric Scooter - Up to 15 mph, 8" Airless Flat-free Tires, Rear Wheel Drive, 250W Brushless Hub Motor, Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Anti-Rattle System, Foldable for $239.99
(orig. $398.00) +Free Shipping
Sleek style meets electric efficiency with the E Prime, the next generation of electric scooters from Razor. Combining sophisticated, modern design and a high-torque, electric hub motor, the E Prime will have you cruising or commuting, where permitted, in style at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h). Featuring a durable, aluminum frame, patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology, an extra-long, extra-wide extrusion profile aluminum deck and soft rubber, prism-shaped grips for maximum comfort and daily use. The electronic throttle with thumb-activated paddle control puts the power of the high-torque, hub motor at your fingertips, for smooth acceleration. Rear wheel drive allows for more traction when under power as well as smoothing out bumps for better control and maneuverability. Carefully crafted for quality and comfort, the E Prime is raising the standard for electric scooters.
- Razor?s E Prime electric scooter pairs modern design and craftsmanship with the excitement and efficiency of our high-torque, electric hub motor
- Electronic throttle with thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control puts the power at your fingertips.
- Reaching speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use, the E Prime makes cruising a breeze.
- Range: Up to 10 miles on a single charge
- The durable, folding aluminum frame is a core feature of the E Prime?s craftsmanship, comfortably supporting riders up to 176 pounds (80 kg).
- Features easy-adjust handlebars to accommodate taller riders, while the extra-large, aluminum deck provides ample foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology for a smooth ride.
- Premium quality and construction including an aluminum frame and one-piece billet, aluminum fork and an electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled brake.
- Features extra-large, 8" (200 mm), airless rubber tires.
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271), Grips: Prism-shaped design, molded in soft rubber
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use,
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Brake: Electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
- Frame: Aluminum
- Deck: Length 16.75" (425 mm), width 5.5" (140 mm)
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Downtube: Aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism, Includes: 5-stage LED battery indicator display and battery charger
- Throttle: Electronic, thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Tires: Extra-large, 8" (200 mm), airless rubber
- Clamp: Double-stacked, Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Rear wheel drive - More stable, sturdy and reliable. Front tire won't spin out if raised off the ground. Designed with the rider in mind.
Posted on 26 January 2021, 10:08 PM