offers Texas Pro Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives Set for $170.00
(orig. $360.00) +Free Shipping
These finely-crafted kitchen knives that are made from Damascus steel. Damascus steel is a famed type of steel that is recognizable by the watery or wavy light and dark of the metal, which can be observed from these knives. With equal parts and functions, Equipped with a razor-honed edge, these are simple and elegant pieces that are up to any task.
- From precise and thin slicing to large pieces, Texas master craftsmanship can help you. This set includes Pairing, Fillet, Cleaver, Chef, Small Chef, and Boning knife.
- Dimensions : Pairing Knife 4″ blade and 4.25″ Handle , Fillet Knife 4″ blade and 4.25″ Handle , Cleaver Knife, 5″ blade and 5.5″ Handle, Chef Knife 8″ blade and 5″ Handle, Small Chef Knife 6″ blade and 5″ Handle, Boning Knife 7″ blade and 5″ Handle, Handle Material: Camel Bone with Pakka Blue and Red Wood
- Blade Material : Damascus Steel forged with 3 folds of (1084, 420C) and 4 layers of 15N20 folded 4 times for 300+ layers with 19c27 core , Heat Treated to obtained 58-60HRC.
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Because of the high carbon, Damascus has a tendency to rust if it’s not oiled regularly. Keep a light oil (any kind of oil will work) to ensure that it doesn’t rust
- Never store your knife in a sheath because it will leach the tannins out of the sheath and rust the blade
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 09 February 2021, 10:08 PM