offers Columbia Men's Voodoo Falls 590 TurboDown Jacket - $92.99 - Free shipping for Prime members for $47.30
(orig. $150.00) +Free Shipping
$5.99 Shipping or Free Shipping for Amazon Prime Members.
- 100% Nylon; 100% Polyester
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- ADVANCED DOWN COMFORT: The Columbia Men's Voodoo Falls 590 TurboDown Jacket features RDS certified down, combined with 40g of polyester insulation, and lined with our thermal heat reflective interior — all adding up to a lightweight and super warm jacket.
- WATER REPELLENT: Designed for the elements, and ready to protect, this winter jacket is wrapped in a water resistant nylon shell — ready for cold outings, even those laced with drizzle.
- HANDY FEATURES: This packable down-filled jacket features 2 zippered hand pockets, an interior security pocket, binding at cuffs, and a drawcord adjustable hem for controllable warmth. When not in need, it packs down into its own interior pocket.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a worry-free garment you will enjoy for seasons to come.
With a water-resistant nylon shell, 590 TurboDown insulation, and our signature Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining, this jacket is the answer to chilly fall days and drizzly winter mornings. The 590 fill Turbodown insulation works in concert with our breathable thermal heat reflective lining, to create a great lightweight winter performance coat. Zippered side pockets keeps things secure and handy, while an internal security pocket keeps extra important items safe. The water resistant fabric, with a drawcord adjustable hem, as well as snug binding at the cuffs, all work to keep you warm and protected during most anything Fall or Winter can dish out. This winter jacket comes in multiple colors and sizes. Extended sizing available. Regular Fit. To ensure the correct sizing, please utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions:
- For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number.
- For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 12 February 2021, 10:08 PM