offers HDJUNTUNKOR Portable CD Player Rechargeable with Headphones, CD Player Personal for Car with 3.5 mm AUX Cable, Anti-Skip, Shockproof Protection, Lightweight CD Player Sports with LCD Display (Black) for $22.50
(orig. $44.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Apply Promo Code 50UP8DLC At Checkout
- 🎧 ANTI-SKIP SHOCKPROOF PROTECTION: HDJUNTUNKOR portable CD player adopts anti-shock and anti-skip technology. CD 100 seconds/MP3 180 seconds or more anti-skip protection, so you do not need to worry about your music is interrupted. The shockproof function and the portable design allow you to use it with confidence on any occasion.
- 🎧 CD PLAYER FOR CAR：3.5mm AUX cable can be connected to all audible devices, like connecting the speaker and car. You can play your favorite audiobooks while driving and have more fun with your family and friends on the journey. This CD player gives you more choices to enjoy your favorite Music. (The player has no speakers and must be used with headphones or external speakers)
- 🎧 1400mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: This product equipped with one charging cable. You can choose any charger that supports USB2.0 protocol or standard USB charger of a cellphone running in Android or iOS system to charge for the player. It can be fully charged in 4 hours, and the CD player could support up to 12 hours of working time after a full charge. The backlight design of the buttons allows you to use it easily at night.
- 🎧 MULTIPLE FUNCTION MODES: Our personal CD player supports multiple playback functions and playback formats. 4 playback modes (REP1, ALL, SHUF, INTPO). 5 sound functions (BBS, POP, JAZZ, ROCK, CLASSIC). 4 playback formats (CD, CDR, MP3, HDCD). The CD player can provide you with various listening experiences.
- 🎧 PERFECT GIFT: Our portable CD player has a good appearance and a variety of functions. It is the better choice for music lovers and language learners. And it is also the great gift for family, friends, and children.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 21 February 2021, 10:08 PM