offers Meross Smart Dimmer Switch Single Pole Supports Apple HomeKit, Alexa Google Assistant & SmartThings, 2.4Ghz WiFi Light Switch for Dimmable LED, Neutral Wire Required, Remote Control Schedule, 2 Pack
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: WJ2NOLQ7Product Features:
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing Smart Dimmer Switch. If you are not sure, please take a photo of the inner part of your electric box and send it to us. We can check it for you timely.
- Schedule and dim your light from 0% - 100%: Dim the light for the scenes you need. You can dim it via meross app, Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant with voice commands, or the wall switch hardware buttons. You can also easily schedule it to turn on/off or dim the light automatically. Sunrise and sunset settings supported.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your light from anywhere with internet access at anytime by WiFi Smart Dimmer Switch. ONLY supports meross app. Support Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. You can give simple voice commands to turn on/off the devices that are connected to meross WiFi switch." Hey Siri, turn on the light". All data is securely transmitted and stored using AWS servers in US.
- Easy installation: With meross’s patent designed, it only needs less than 15 min installation. Works in a single pole setup only(Not 3-way). Dimmer Switch fits for your existing 1/2/3/4 gang standard size Decora/GFCI wallplate. Smart Dimmer switch works with the 2.4G WiFi only, does NOT support 5G WiFi, no hub required.
- Note: Certified by FCC/ ETL. The dimmable switch housing is made of PC+ABS fire-retardant material. Protection against electricity overload. Just a reminder that HomeKit remote control requires additional networked Apple device at home such as iPad, HomePod or Apple TV. If you have any questions about your switch types, installation or WiFi connections, please contact us, we’ll help you sort things out.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 26 February 2021, 09:17 AM