offers KITCHTREE Fruit & Vegetable Strainer Attachment Set - Includes Food Grinder Attachment and Sausage Stuffer Tubes, Compatible with KitchenAid Stand Mixers
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: 35A12VHMProduct Features:
- A MUST-HAVE KITCHENAID ATTACHMENT: KITCHTREE Accessories include fruit & vegetable strainer parts and food grinder. The strainer can help you to cook puree and strain fruits and vegetables for jams, sauces, baby food and more. The grinder can ground meat with great texture for sausages and burgers. Both of them are your great choice for you kitchenAid mixer. This strainer part is not compatible with KitchenAid food grinder (FGA).
- STRAINER ATTACHMENT: The strainer attachment works better for foods like cooked apples: soft with a flesh that you desire (the cooked pulp) which easily passes through the little holes, and other parts (stems, seeds, skins) which you want to separate. Another example for success is tomatoes. The cooked tomatoes separate easily, the seeds, stems, woody parts and any tough skins pass out the end.
- GRINDER ATTACHMENT: You will get 2 different diameters of grinding plates, 2 blades and 2 different sizes of sausage stuffer tubes. The meat grinder attachment is made of Food grade material, grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, vegetables for salsas & sauces, hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs. With the two size sausage stuffer tubes you can make any sausages you like.
- EASY to USE: Cut into pieces that will fit into hopper. Remove tough, thick skin or rind. Cook all tough or firm fruits and vegetables before straining. Keep your food clear After the ingredients pass through the mill, the strainer cone removes all peels, leaving you with finely pureed fruits or vegetables.
- NOT DISWASHER SAFE: KITCHTREE attachment set include strainer attachment and grinder attachment. All parts are detachable, you are able to clean it very quickly with soap, warm water (under 122°F), and the cleaning brush that came with it. Note: You need the grinder attachment in order to use the strainer, but you do not need the strainer in order to use the grinder (as a grinder).
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 26 March 2021, 10:35 AM