offers Garage Light, Led Garage Light 2 Pack, Garage Light Bulb, 80W 8000lm Deformable LED Garage Lights with 5 Adjustable Panels Illuminator 360 Shop Lights for Workshop Basement for $17.84
(orig. $44.59) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Apply Promo Code ZCBY2QVU At Checkout
- 【Super Bright Led Garage Lights】- With 5 ultra-bright adjustable PC led panels and 1 center Light Head, 180 pcs top quality beads in total, up to 8000 lumens. “CRI >80” which will make your garage or work bench looks very good and bright. this led garage light Widely used in garages, barns, storage rooms, warehouses, and workshops and so on.
- 【Deformable Design &Wide-Angle Illumination】- Unique wide-angle garage light fixtures ceiling design, each panel 90 degree deformable so that the illumination angle and area can be work at your request. compared to a normal light bulb, every dark corner can be brightly lit up. we provide 2 small warm white led night light as a free gift inside the package.
- 【85% Energy Saving & Long life】- Garage light led is made of a new thermal insulation PC material that is lightweight , safe and high light transmittance, 360 degree uniform illumination. over 50,000 hours of constant run time can give you 85% energy saving for your garage. Mind: When the adjustable garage lights are working,please do not touch panels by hands directly, the panels are dissipating heat.
- Easy installation and Safe to use】- Garage shop lights can be installed in a standard medium screw base (E26/E27) as easily as screwing in a garage light bulb. no tools needed, and it comes with an optional extension lamp holder. Excellent replacement of conventional fluorescent fixtures.
- What you get】- Recently, customers said that some lights did not work, and the violent handling during transportation caused the power cord to fall off, which is the main reason why the lights did not turn on. When you meet this problem, please contact us, we will solve the problem within 10 hours. you can try to disassemble the light and solder the power cord tightly so that the light can work normally.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 02 April 2021, 03:08 AM