offers SuzziPad Knee Ice Pack for Injuries Reusable Gel Cold Pack with Cold Compress, Flexible Ice Pack Wrap for Knee Pain Relief, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Meniscus Tear, ACL, Swelling, Knee Surgery
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: SPI00241240Product Features:
- Innovative Gel Ice Pack: SuzziPad ice pack for knee designed with Double-Sided fabric provides 2 levels of cold therapy. The soft plush fabric delivers soothing cold and prevents frostbite to the skin, which can be applied directly without extra wrapping and condensation water. And the silky nylon fabric provides penetrating cold for effectiveness. Get started with the plush side for adaption, then flip over to the nylon side for intensive & long-lasting cold.
- 360° Cold Therapy for Effectiveness: Our knee wrap adopts a Wrap-Around design that ensures the gel insides the knee ice pack wraps around your entire knee. With 30% more non-toxic gel filling than others, the knee ice wrap helps relieve sprains and strains, meniscus tears, ACL, arthritis & joint, sports injuries, knee surgery by delivering up to 30 min deep, penetrating cold therapy.
- Flexible & Versatile: Thanks to the -13° F freezing point, you can morph the cold packs for injuries into the shape you need as the gel ice pack remains pliable even when frozen. The ice wrap is also versatile to apply to elbow, wrist, shoulder, calf and shin etc. Place the cervical ice pack in the plastic bag provided in the freezer for the next application.
- Cold Compression: The ice wraps for knee constructed with high-quality straps that support the knee brace in place while keeping the ease of movement. With the help of adjustable straps, the gel pack provides powerful cold compression therapy to the targeted areas by slowing down circulation.
- Reusable & Worry-free Purchase: The reusable ice pack for injuries made of medical-grade material is reusable and durable. Suzzipad team has your back! 100% Refund Assured if not satisfied. And 3-Year warranty covered to you!
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 12 April 2021, 08:53 AM