offers Microsoft GWP-00001 Surface Pro (5th Generation) 12.3" Tablet, PixelSense 267ppi Multi-touch Display, Intel Core i5-7300U 2.60GHz, 256GB Solid State Drive, 8GB Memory, LTE WWAN, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10Pro
(orig. $1499.99). Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features:
- The versatility of a laptop and tablet
- Surface Pro 5 runs all the desktop software you rely on, while being lighter than ever starting at 1.69 pounds. Versatile, ultra-light, and always connected with 4G LTE Advanced.
- Uncompromising mobility
- Create, study, work, and play virtually anywhere. Better than ever, ultra-light Surface Pro (5th Gen) gives you total mobile productivity, all-day battery life,3plus a softer, ultra-portable design with rounded edges.
- An incredibly powerful laptop
- Surface Pro (5th Gen) boasts 50% longer battery life than Surface Pro 4, 2.5x more performance than Surface Pro 3, and the fastest startup and resume of any Surface Pro yet.
- Runs Windows & Office perfectly
- Whether you're using touch, a Surface Pen, mouse, or keyboard, Surface Pro 5 runs Windows 10 Pro flawlessly. Create, edit, and share documents in Microsoft Office. Also, Surface Pro 5 runs all of the professional-grade software you need, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Citrix, AutoCAD, or Visual Studio.
- Microsoft advanced technology
- Writing with Surface Pen feels as fluid and precise as a ballpoint pen on paper. Use the Surface Pen to open a OneNote or to activate Cortana, your truly personal digital assistant. She offers time, people, and location-based reminders, and even books dinner reservations. Surface Pro 5 also packs the latest facial recognition camera technology. With Windows Hello, Surface Pro 5 knows you’re you, and will sign you in with no password required.
- Exceptional power and performance
- Surface Pro (5th Gen) delivers even more speed and performance thanks to a powerful Intel Core processor — with up to 50% more battery life than Surface Pro 4 and 2.5x more performance than Surface Pro 3.
- Secure connectivity and remote management
- Whether in the field or out on the road, employees can connect securely with 4G LTE. And IT can manage from anywhere – bulk provision data plans with eSIM and manage device software or firmware settings with Intune. Learn more about Cellular Data options. (Nano SIM and Cellular service NOT included)
Posted on 16 April 2021, 05:28 AM