offers Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System, 600 GPD, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Tankless, Smart Panel, Composite Multi-Stage, FCC Listed, USA Tech, WD-G2P600-W
after coupon with free shipping.
- [Most contaminant reduction] With Waterdrop’s improved composite filtertechnology, the G2 P600 RO system can reduce most contaminants. The CFfilter employs a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block toreduce rust, sediment, and organic matter. The MRO filter uses a0.0001-micron reverse osmosis membrane, a sediment PP membrane, anactivated carbon block, and a PET pleated membrane to intercept TDS,atrazine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, fluoride, and heavy metals, etc.
- [600 GPD fast water flow] As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G2P600 RO system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With afast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills a 200ml cup withwater in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking, washing vegetables andfruit. The G2 P600 RO water filtration system also meets the water needsof big families and companies.
- [Affordable choice] The G2 P600 reverse osmosis system reduces yourreplacement cost and upgrades the water-saving technology with a drainratio of 2:1. Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup ofwaste water. Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the G2 P600 ROsystem saves 600% more water. Note that all RO systems will producewaste water to discharge impurities. You can use waste water to mop thefloor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.
- [Superior product design] This tankless reverse osmosis water filtrationsystem saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination.You can finish the installation by yourself in 30 minutes. Due to thefilter’s twist-and-pull design, you can change a filter in 3 secondswithout moving the system or using any tools. In addition, the filterlife indicators will remind you to replace the filter in advance.
- [Improved safety performance] Waterdrop has upgraded the water circuitand product integration design, thereby improving product safety. Also,the G2 P600 reverse osmosis water filter system has automatic watershut-off valves, which reduces the risk of leakage. Because of the fullyenclosed design, this RO system’s noise does not exceed 55dB. NOTE:Drilling holes and an electrical outlet is required to operate the ROsystem.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 23 May 2021, 02:33 PM