offers Vic Tech FL RGB Gaming Mouse Pad
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: E5U759OIProduct Features:
- Fantastic RGB Lighting Effect: RGB mouse pad features 13 lighting modes, including, 8 static light modes, 5 dynamic modes, with 2 levels of the RGB brightness able to be selected. Additionally, the Super Glow Fiber functionality provides a fantastic RGB back lit effect. Overall, this gaming mouse pad creates an exceptional gaming environment, perfect for all types of PC gaming.
- Easy to Use, Plug and play Functionality: The extended RGB mouse pad is powered by USB, plug and play with no driver required. Simply press the button to change and select the lighting color mode just as you like, with the easy user-friendly control.
- No-Slip Rubber Base: The durable, non-slip rubber base of the computer keyboard mouse pad is designed perfectly to eliminate unwanted movements, providing a solid and secure platform for eSports gaming. It additionally offers an extremely solid, firm grip on any smooth surface and can keep itself secure, and in place no matter how intense the game is.
- Ultra Smooth Surface & Long Lasting Durability: Designed with a superfine fiber braided material, the product offers micro-textured and smooth surface also providing precise navigation. The XL mouse pad can maximize mouse tracking accuracy, enabling you to play the game with increased control. Moreover, the large mouse pad XL won't fray or peel away, and provides high quality stitched frames, ensuring that they do not fray or fall apart compared to other traditional mouse pads.
- Perfect Optimum Size: The product’s 800 x 300mm size fits your mouse and keyboard perfectly, whilst still offering a significant amount of maneuverability space. This applies to all types of keyboards and mice, providing plenty of room for professional gaming or your professional office work. Due to the packaging, the mouse pad RGB may be rolled up, it may not lay flat at first, but it will become flat after a while.
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 16 July 2021, 12:28 PM