offers Prepara Herb Savor Pod 2.0
free shipping with Amazon Prime.
- Triple the life of your fresh herbs Our BPA-free containers are designedto prolong the life of your fresh herbs, while being easy to use andfit into any fridge door. The advantage of our design is the clearwindowed, hard shell protect leaves from being crushed by other items inthe fridge and they let you see what’s inside, while letting thembreath at optimum hydration levels. Now that’s better than wrapping themin a damp cloth!
- It's so simple- rinse and pat dry your basil, cilantro, mint, parsley,chives, rosemary, oregano, thyme, dill or even your asparagus. Placethem into the Pod and add some fresh water through the tethered fillercap. Remember to empty the old water and refill every 3 to 5 days andthe herbs will be happy for up to 3 weeks!
- Designed in the USA by a very prolific team, famous for many household‘must-have’ tools and gadgets. We invented The Herb Savor to maximizethe life of your tasty herbs and greens keeping them fresh and crisp. Welove food and it’s especially good when you use fresh herbs to enlivenyour dish.
- Our Herb Saver line is extensive and they beautifully fit any kitchendécor. Oprah Winfrey famously selected the Prepara Herb Savor product asone of her Ultimate Favorite Things; Oprah says she was in an herbtizzy. "I was asking everybody, 'How do you keep herbs fresh?' includingMartha Stewart herself," she says. "But then I discovered this." ThePrepara Herb Savor keeps herbs fresh for up to three weeks, depending onthe herb, by submerging the stems in water. "It's a basil saver," Oprahsays.
- Awarded the ‘Kitchen Hero’ tag by Readers Digest magazine, Featured onthe show The Doctors, oh yes, herbs are good for your health and alsoappearing in Cucina Italiana magazine because herbs enhance the flavorsof any dish.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 24 August 2021, 05:10 PM