offers Emeril Everyday 360 Deluxe Air Fryer Oven, 15.1” x 19.3” x 10.4” with Accessory Pack, Silver
with free shipping.Product Features:
- Emeril 9-in-1 air fryer – replace your countertop convection oven! 5 all-over heating elements mimic a commercial-quality oven for perfect, even cooking. Most convection ovens only have 3. 12 pre-set cooking functions let you choose what you want to cook and how: custom toaster oven setting for up to 6 slices of bread, roast a whole turkey, bake desserts, air fry fried chicken, slow cooking up to 10 hours, roast vegetables, dehydrate jerky and fruit, bake crisp-crust pizza & more.
- Trusted Emeril Lagasse Quality – every multi-purpose hot air fryer we produce is backed by chef-quality design, construction, and support to ensure it lasts through every evening meal, holiday dinner, and quick bite of delicious fries!
- Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories Set – Includes a 3-pc. crisper tray set, rotisserie spit, rotisserie stand, 2-pc. pizza rack set, baking pan, drip tray, and Emeril Lagasse cookbook with recipes written by Chef Emeril. Emeril’s state-of-the art appliance complements your kitchen and surrounding accessories. All-in-one air fryer, rotisserie, and dehydrator provides long-lasting versatility and an XL 930 cubic inch capacity.
- Better Than Convection and Toaster Ovens - 360° Quick Cook Technology and five super powerful heating elements mean your meals cook evenly on all sides in a whirlwind of super-heated air for crispy, delicious flavors. No added fats, oils, or unhealthy grease required. Get chef-quality results in one compact, 1500-Watt high power air fryer - 40% faster.
- Extra Versatile – LCD Digital Display with 12 Cooking Functions: Air fry, bake, rotisserie, dehydrate, toast, reheat, roast, broil, bagel, pizza, slow cook, and warm / reheat. Using an air fryer over a traditional deep fryer can help reduce the number of unhealthy calories you consume by up to 70% while still letting you enjoy your favorite foods.
- Included components: Recipe Book
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 05 September 2021, 10:57 AM