offers Gator Grip Safety Push Block 2 Pack with Blue Rubber Podular Pattern
. Eligible for free super saver shipping. Product Features:
- Most woodworkers already have multiple push blocks in their toolbox. The thing is, most push blocks use a foam base to try and grip the wood or material to help feed it through jointers, router table cutters or band saw blades. The firm, slick foam tends to slip after a use or two and especially on harder or more dense materials. That material typically dry rots over time and renders the blocks useless.
- Gator Grip push blocks have a uniquely designed podular patterned rubber pad that offers superior gripping power over your standard foam base push block. The podular pattern along with the firm but receptive rubber material grips your stock better than ever before and makes feeding your stock through multiple workshop machine cutter types much easier. The unique Gator Grip podular design also helps keep dust and debris in the surface voids to help maintain excellent traction.
- While standard push blocks work, these push blocks take the next step in gripping power to give you superior control over you typical push block. With its unique offset podular patterned, non-slip rubber surface the Gator Grip push blocks help your control your wood, composite, metal and resin materials. Perfect for use on a router table, jointer, shaper, band saw or where ever you need to guide your stock through a cutter or blade.
- Not only do the Gator Grip push blocks grip better but they are specifically designed to help keep your fingers away from sharp, fast moving cutters and blades with its durable plastic body and thick raised handle. This in combination with the Gator Grip podular pads give you unmatched control of your workpiece.
- With the 6-3/8” long by 3-1/4” wide base, you’ll have plenty of gripping surface to work with large and smaller stock pieces. The comfort grip, molded handle is perfectly angled to make applying downward and inward pressure easy and with much less strain than you may have to exert with straight handled push blocks.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 08 October 2021, 09:15 AM