offers Sicher Designed for iPhone 13 Pro Case, Military Protective, Durable Aluminum Frame Color Changing, 6.6Ft Drop Tested, Impact-Resistant, Shockproof, Phone Case
after coupon. Free shipping with Prime or on orders over $25.Note
: Clip $5 coupon on the product page and apply other code during checkout!
Apply Code: O5QJTCELProduct Description:
- [Unique Changing Color Designed]The unique aluminum frame design of this iPhone 13 Pro case can change colors under the light, making your iPhone looks more fashionable and gorgeous. Great gift whether for women o men.
- [Certified Military Grade Drop Tested]Our phone case have passed the military-grade drop test of the mobile phone case, and it will not be broken even if it is dropped from a height of up to 6.6 ft more than 100 times, because the 4 corners are equipped with advanced anti-impact and anti-collision angle patents, which defender for falling, collisions and other drop conditions.
- [Triple Protection with Excellent Material] Sturdy aluminum frame + clear PC panel + soft TPU frame combined into this iPhone 13 Pro case, all-round protection for your phone; At the same time using high-quality materials, which ensure anti-slip while ensuring the feel of use.
- [Never Yellowing & Raised Camera Protection] The back is composed of hard&clear PC, his hardness can prevent transparent PC yellow, and the thickness of this iPhone 13 Pro case is 3mm higher than the camera, can ensure that the fall is not damaged to the camera (except in the case of sharp objects directly hit the camera).
- [Support Wireless Charging & Lifetime Warranty] This iPhone 13 Pro protective case supports MagSafe chargers, but the case weakens the cell phone built-in magnet, and when the MagSafe is tilted, watch out for slips that cause drops. NOTA: Sicher provides lifetime warranty for this case for our valued customers, If you have any questions, please contact us in time. (This case is ONLY compatible with Apple iPhone 13 Pro 6.1Inch.)
Category: Apple Products
Posted on 14 October 2021, 05:14 PM