offers Philips Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
with free shipping.Product Features:
- PHILIPS’ HERITAGE OF 50+ YEARS in acoustic innovation has inspired Fidelio, the next generation of audio born from the pursuit of perfect sound. Fidelio L3 combines precise audio engineering and leading edge tech to deliver superior sound quality.
- EXQUISITELY CRAFTED 40 MM DRIVERS make for natural, perfectly balanced notes—tight bass, smooth, rounded midrange and high frequencies that sparkle with detail.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART HYBRID ACTIVE NOISE CANCELING (ANC): Two mics in each ear cup filter out unwanted sounds, leaving you free to immerse. Awareness mode is there to bring the outside world back to you when needed.
- A MORE BESPOKE LISTENING EXPERIENCE is made possible by the Philips Headphones app. You can fine-tune your headphones’ sound profile and switch between different levels of noise cancelation.
- ENJOY ABSOLUTE COMFORT AND LUXURY. Sleek, lightweight aluminum, Scottish Muirhead leather, and matte dark satin ear-cup rings ensure that these earphones feel as sumptuous as they sound.
- BEST BLUETOOTH STREAMING SOUND QUALITY with AAC and aptX HD support. You can also connect to your high resolution equipment via a wired connection for even more details. These headphones are Hi-Res audio certified.
- DUAL-CONNECTIVITY ENABLING SIMULTANEOUS CONNECTION: Fidelio L3 can also connect to two Bluetooth devices at once. Ideal if you want to hear notifications from your phone while streaming videos from your laptop.
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG FOR HOURS ON END, with a long-lasting battery life of up to 38 hours playtime / 32 hours with ANC.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA DIGITAL ASSISTANT. It is there to skip tracks, launch your favorite playlist, check for weather updates and more, at your command. BUILT-IN TOUCH CONTROLS on the ear cups means you are always in control with a touch or swipe.
- SIMPLE TO GET STARTED WITH FAST PAIR: Google Fast Pair allows you to connect to a compatible Android device (NFC-enabled) with a single tap.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 03 December 2021, 12:40 PM