offers Epabina Solar Pathway LED Light 4-Pack
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: G848FVQVProduct Features:
- Super Bright Solar Outdoor Lights: Epabina solar path light benefits from a 50 lumens high brightness LED bead, a high-capacity rechargeable battery and a 2.76 * 2.76 inches large size solar panel, which makes the solar outdoor light more brighter than other solar lights and ideal for illuminating your walkway, parking lot, garden and patio spaces. This super bright light has a lumen output that is designed to cover a 100-inch area with a beautiful pattern at night.
- Smart Remote Control & Touch Control: Easily operate your 4 packs solar powered outdoor lights with the remote control. You can choose from 18 color options, 40 dynamic modes, adjust brightness and color changing speed with the remote. Or you can use the touch control on the solar panel to switch colors. Note: The remote control can operate all the solar lights while the touch control can only adjust one light. Remote control range 50-100 ft.
- Ultra Long Battery Life: With a high capacity rechargeable battery and a 0.8W monocrystalline solar panel, Epabina solar powered outdoor light automatically turns on at night and provides up to 40-50 hours illumination in low brightness mode and 8-10 hours illumination in high brightness mode. The garden light turns off at dawn and gets fully charged in 8 hours. Eco-friendly, Energy-saving. Note: Please ensure pathlights are in direct sunlight for optimal charging.
- Easy to Install & IP65 Waterproof: Fully waterproof. Corrosion-resistant ABS plastic material and Anti UV Lampshade gifted these solar garden lights long-lasting life and durability. Epabina outdoor lights for the patio measure 19.3 inches in height and 5.3 inches in diameter. No additional tools or wires required. Quickly install Epabina solar landscape lighting by simply plugging into the ground.
- Important Charging Introductions: Epabina solar driveway lights require 2 days of charge under direct sunlight to reach maximum battery capacity after removing the isolator tabs and turning off the lights. This charging requirement is referred only to the first charge. And always keep debris, dirt and snow off the solar panels to allow the batteries to recharge. Make sure there is no strong light source around the solar lights at night or they will automatically turn off.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 01 April 2022, 08:37 AM