offers Decathlon Triban RC120, Aluminum, Road Bike, Rim Brakes, 700c, 16 Speed, Unisex, Large, Gray
(reg. $399) with free shipping.Product Description:
Looking for a Road Bike? Our team of engineers designed our Decathlon Triban RC120, Aluminum, Road Bike, Rim Brakes, 700c, 16 Speed, Unisex, Large, Gray to make it easy for riders to make progress. Its versatility and 16 speeds allow you to explore any type of road. Make progress on this versatile bike. The comfortable geometry, aluminum frame, 16 speeds and carbon fork will allow you to take on any kind of path for an extended period of time. Attached with Brake control for braking effectively and responsively even in damp conditions. Ergonomic aluminum Triban handlebars for a better grip and excellent comfort. The Triban Rc120 Bike is also supplied with bell, front, rear and wheel reflectors.Decathlon Triban RC120, Aluminum, Road Bike, Rim Brakes, 700c, 16 Speed, Unisex, Large, Gray
- Comfortable geometry, raised position, adjustable stem, carbon fork, aluminum frame.
Weight of each size without pedals
- 22 lbs. in size Extra Small.
- 22.5 lbs. in size Small.
- 22.7 lbs. in size Medium.
- 23.1 lbs. in size Large.
- 23.4 lbs. in size Extra Large.
- Aluminum brake levers equipped with cartridge brake pads for increased braking efficiency.
- Can be fitted with mudguards and a front and/or rear 900 pannier rack.
- Comfort-oriented frame geometry with a higher steering socket and a shorter top tube that offers a more upright position than a classic road frame. 6061 T6 aluminum sloping frame with semi-integrated headset. Frame weight, size M: 4.3 Lbs.
- Double-sided pedal with toe clips.
Saddle / seat post
- New Triban Ergo-Fit saddle. Hammock design for greater comfort. Aluminum Triban seat post.
- Easy saddle adjustment. Diameter: 1.1"
- Length: 250 mm in XS / S, Diameter: 1.1" Length: 350 mm in M / L / XL.
- High-precision, sturdy micro shift 8-speed shifter. Very comfortable ergonomics: the shifter is easy to operate regardless of hand size.
- Front micro shift derailleur and high-precision micro shift rear derailleur.
- Carbon fork that is more lightweight and offers more precise directional control. A headset 1-1/8" steerer tube makes the steering assembly strong and rigid. Inserts in the fork to fit a pannier rack. Maximum load on the fork: 19.8 Lbs.
Handlebar / stem / steering
- Ergonomic handlebars for better grip and greater comfort. Grip with integrated fixing ring Handlebar width (axle-to-axle). XS, S, M: 400 mm. L, XL: 420 mm.
Crankset / cassette
- Micro shift 11 x 34 cassette (11/13/15/18/21/24/28/34).
- Double chainring 34/50 bottom bracket. Cranks: XS, S, M: 170 mm. L, XL: 175 mm Bottom bracket with integrated bearing
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 21 April 2022, 01:17 PM