offers ATOTO AD3-A Wireless CarPlay Adapter
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: 50ATOTOAD3A1Product Features:
- 【Any Head Unit with wired CarPlay】It doesn't matter if you are using the original head unit on your vehicle, or an aftermarket head unit from Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood, Dual, Jensen, ATOTO, etc. As long as wired CarPlay is available on it, you can enjoy wireless CarPlay with AD3! No need to replace the head unit. Just plug AD3 in it and enjoy, saving you time, money and troubles. No messy cables, either. One USB cable and you are good to go.
- 【Full CarPlay Functions】AD3 supports all CarPlay functions. Only it's wireless, making it easier to use maps, listen to music, make calls, and verbally send and listen to messages while you focus on driving. Take note that wireless CarPlay is compatible with iPhone 5 or later models with iOS 9.0 or higher. AD3 is NOT compatible with head units with wireless CarPlay, including ATOTO A6 PF, F7 XE and S8 Gen2.
- 【Connect, then Forget】After connecting for the first time (Bluetooth pairing, and Wi-Fi will automatically connect), you can enjoy automatic connection whenever you ignite the engine, no need to take your phone out of your pocket every time. In other words, you will hardly notice it's even there!
- 【Latest Hardware】With the latest hardware in AD3, the Bluetooth connection is quick, and the 5 GHz Wi-Fi data transmission is fast. Besides, your OEM Steering Wheel Controls will not be altered. Just get in the car, start the engine, and then CarPaly is automatically launched on your head unit. Really convenient.
- 【Count on Our After-Service】ATOTO's professional after-service will support you all the way. As a 7-year-old seller on Amazon, we provide you LIFESPAN tech support. One whole year of free warranty to guarantee your product performance and user experience. Register your ATOTO products at the AOCSS system, then you may get an extra extended 180-days free warranty. We have a dedicated online update system for you to give feedback and update your AD3 to the latest firmware.
Posted on 08 May 2022, 09:40 AM