offers SipLip 8" High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef Knife
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: HF8GIRFVProduct Features:
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF’S KNIFE - Made of German High Carbon Stainless Steel with hammer patterns on the blades, which is suitable for cutting bread, vegetables, fillets or meats. This sharp knife is also suitable for home and professional use. Cutting like a master chef will bring you more joy in the kitchen
- QUALITY RAW MATERIAL AND SHARP BLADES - Made of German High Carbon Stainless Steel is forged from one solid piece of steel, Processes the steel in a specific way to make sure it has a high hardness of 52°Rockwell. It makes the knife has extremely sharpness, rust-resistance, long-lasting edge, and excellent toughness. The blade is painstakingly hand sharpened to the optimum cutting degree, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum resilience for smooth cutting
- NATURAL WOOD ERGONOMIC HANDLES - The handle is made from brown walnut wood, feels very comfortable in hand and is great for both left and right-handed users. and the three rivets fit seamlessly in the handles. It makes pleasant to work with and also ensures good hygiene. Ergonomic handle provides a strong grip to perform delicate work and helps reduce hand fatigue. Makes it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time.
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED AND GREAT Service - the knife is backed by superior quality assurance and can be purchased with confidence. The knife comes within a nice gift box, and it can be a gift for parents, wives, husbands, friends and family. Perfect gift for wedding, birthday, housewarming, thanksgiving, Halloween. Please inform us if you have any questions about our products, which is convenient to us providing better services for you.
- EASY CARE - To maintain the stunning colour of the wood, and to not affect the sharpness of the blade, we recommend cleaning this knife by hand. Dry it after cleaning it to prevent discolourations or tears and to make sure the wood doesn't bend.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 10 June 2022, 09:44 AM