$39.99 TACKLIFE Keypad Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock With 1-Touch Motorized Auto-Locking | EKPL1A +FS
1Sale offers TACKLIFE Keypad Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock With 1-Touch Motorized Auto-Locking | EKPL1A for $39.99 (orig. $69.99) +Free Shipping
Here is a video, you can get the installation guide of EKPL1A: https://bit.ly/3q1zJn0
1. Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
2. The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fitting the latch into the latch hole.
3. Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate.
4. Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through the hub.
5. When installing the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensures the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with the turn piece.
6. Do the door handing identification process first after installation. Make sure the IC wire is connected firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive.
1. Before programming, do the door handing identification process first, the lock needs to learn if your door is a Right-Hand door or a Left-Hand door.
2. Your lock can only be programmed in the unlocked position, every programming step should be done in 6 seconds.
3. If you delete all user code the keypad will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock.
4. If you disable all user codes the keypad and auto-locking will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock.
5. After restoring default settings, you must run the operation door handing identification process again before programming any other function.
Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
Material: zinc alloy die casting
Surface: satin nickel
Suitable material: suitable for a wooden door thickness of 1-3/8
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 13 June 2022, 10:08 PM