offers Varwaneo 100-Foot Expandable Garden Hose with Sprayer Nozzle
with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product pageProduct Features:
- EXCELLENT EXPANDABLE DESIGN: The original length of the garden hose is 33.3FT, Our hose can expand to 3 times in length, up to 100ft when you turn on the faucet, and return automatically to its original length in seconds, when the water is turned off. So amazing, lightweight, only 4.84lb and never tangle, kink, or burst. Easy to use and storage.
- UPGRADED LEAK-PROOF SYSTEM: Our expandable water hose was made of 4-layers durable latex core and 5000D polyester fabric cover. The unique 3/4” brass fittings match US standard faucet perfectly, and is different from plastic connector on the market. Additional soft grip to reduce the impact pressure on the inner latex, and 3 extra washers included, also comes with brass shut-off valves. The water hose can withstand 41-113℉and 3bar-12bar water pressure. Enjoy with your family confidently.
- 10-FUNCTION SPRAYER NOZZLE: The expandable water pipe is equipped with metal coated plastic nozzle. It has 10 sprayer modes to choose and meet your needs, including soaker, vertical, mist, center, cone, spread, angle, shower, full, flat. Used for house, car, floor, yard, walkway, washing, garden watering, pet cleaning, etc. Non-slip ergonomic handgrip is effortless. Simple thumb switch, easy to control.
- EASY to STORAGE: Our flexible garden hose will not occupy your more space. It is lightweight, portable, compact and collapsible. We provide storage bag and hose hanger. And you had better drain water from the hose when not in use, and store out of the direct sun, which is helpful to last its lifetime. In addition, keep our water hose away from sharp objects to prevent puncture.
- BUY with CONFIDENCE: Please contact us in time, we will provide refund or replacement services, If you have any problems with purchasing our expandable garden hose. And you will have a very good shopping experience.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 15 July 2022, 01:45 PM