offers Vivreal 4-in-1 Stud Finder
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: 20S34A9OProduct Features:
- Safe and Reliable. VIVREAL is committed to developing the reliable stud finder and helping you detect the hazard. No more worries about the annoying little things during decoration with the help of this stud finder. VIVREAL stud finder can help you find the edges and center of the objects easily and quickly. This wall scanner can detect the Live AC Wire in all modes. Our advanced technology enables accuracy detection to protect you from danger.
- Four Scanning Modes. VIVREAL stud finder provides four scanning modes. Depending on the tasks you have, you can switch to the desired mode. The stud scan is used for finding and locating the center and edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in (19mm) deep; Deep mode can be used for scanning walls for 1 1/(2 ) in (38mm) deep; Metal mode locates and detects metal (such as 1/2 inch rebar) up to 2 1/(4 )in (60mm) deep; and AC scan locates live AC wires up to 2 in (51mm) deep.
- Graphical LCD Display.This multiple-function wall scanner detector has a graphical LCD display, which indicates many cues during detection, such as detection mode, signal strength, automatic calibration, battery indication with maximum readability. The low battery Indicator icon displays when the battery level is getting low, reminds you to replace a brand new 9-volt battery in time.
- Sound Waring.VIVREAL beam finder offers the beep alert. When you detect an object, it would beep continually. The loud sound warning together with the LCD screen helps detect the accurate location of the objects. Then a peck shape will display on the graphical screen. You can use the pencil to point to the location of the object. The audible and visible cues reliably keep users informed when an object, such as metal, studs, AC live wiring is found.
- Simple and Fast.The stud finder wall scanner can quickly find the edges and center of metal studs, pipes, rebar, joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings as well as the live AC wires. Fast detection saves users time and efforts, making the task easier. The button on the middle of the body is used for selecting from four scanning modes. The other button on the left side is to help you easily read the information on LCD screen and quickly detect the objects behind.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 22 July 2022, 03:10 PM