offers Tankless Water Heater Natural Gas
after coupon free shipping.
- 3.18GPM Instant Constant Water Heater -Camplux 3.18 GPM tankless waterheater natural gas delivers 3.18 gallons per minute of on-demand endlesshot water ensures constant comfortable instant hot water for 2-3persons whole house. 3.18-GPM heater is activated by water flow ratherthan water pressure; Minimum activation water capacity rate: 0.65GPM-4.8 GPM; Maximum input rating: 82,000 BTUs; Water connectionlocation/size: Bottom/0.5-inch NPT.
- Convenient, Easy Installation -The tankless water heater uses standard1/2" BSP water fitting and gas inlet. The water heater comes with1/2 "BSP female to 1/2" NPT male gas connector adapter then you want hookthis water heater to natural gas pipe directly.It also comes with 2.3"horizontal vent pipe,ensures efficient power ventilation. You can takeCamplux customized wall thimble-WT236 for perfect indoor use.
- Modern Design,Easy Operation -Trendy and modern design with uniqueblack glassy front panel，easy to control the water temperature with LEDtouchscreen (Fahrenheit and Celsius switch optional).The compact sizeinstant water heater saves more space than traditional tanks.
- Outstanding Features- The Camplux tankless hot water heater comes withoxgen-free copper heat exchanger and v-type stainless steel burner,highheating efficiency up to 89.98 %; 90°wind isolation design, thistankless natural gas water heater can anti backflow wind in high floors,the S/S 2.36 ” vent pipe exhaust harmful gases quickly.
- 6-In-1 Protection Ensure Your Safety- Dry combustion,flame failuredevice, anti-freezing protection, over heating protection to ensure yoursafety. Fully automatic temperature controls with an energy saving modeand child lock technology.
- Note- The standby electric power of is 2W, working electric power is42W. Natural gas input pressure is 0.25 psi. There is a pressure reliefvalve at the water inlet of water heater. It is necessary to manuallyunscrew the pressure relief valve to drain the water inside the machinein time after using the machine to avoid freezing and blew up when thetemperature is lower than 32 ° F in winter .
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 31 August 2022, 12:44 PM