offers Matatalab Coding Robot Set for Kids Ages 4+, STEM Educational Toy, Early Programming for Kids, Learn to Code with Matatalab Robot for Homeschool & Classroom Ages 4-10 for $110.49
(orig. $169.99) +Free Shipping
- IDEAL CODING STATER KIT: Matatalab coding set is the best choice for young kids ages 3-9 to learn code from zero. By playing with physical blocks, the basic coding concepts are easier for kids to understand and remember, such as sequencing, conditionals, and debugging. A more friendly way to learn fundamental coding concepts at a very early age.
- STEAM SKILLS LEARNED: A physical way to learn abstract coding ideas. Kids can develop problem-solving skills, critical thinking, basics of programming, Logic, and collaboration with your kids through hands-on play.
- SCREEN-FREE and WORDS-FREE: No app, tablet, phone, or Internet required. Protecting kids' eyes and learning key skills. MATATALAB Coding robot provides multiple tangible Coding Blocks with intuitive symbols to represent programming commands including movement, loop, number. Kids will construct their understanding of coding and logic with their hands directly.
- THINK BIGGER, START WITH MATATALAB: Helping to develop computational thinking and the four C’s (critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication) of 21st-century skills. More way to play with Matatalab musician add-on, artist add-on, animation add-on and sensor add-on, are available to combine with this set to provide more diverse learning and playing experience for kids.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 * MatataBot, 1* Command Tower with image recognition camera, 1 *Control Board, 37 pieces Coding Blocks, 3* challenge Booklets, 1 *Two-Sided Game map, 1 *USB-C cable, Obstacles and Flags. The coding set is well packaged, perfect STEM learning toy gift for boy and girls birthday and homeschool.
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 17 November 2022, 10:08 PM