Amazon offers Scans 16V Cordless Impact Driver
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: BCO52KHFProduct Features:
- [Powerful Torque for Efficient Work] The SCANS impact driver provides a maximum torque of 947In-lbs (107N.m) and an impact force of 3100BPM, and an infinitely variable 0-2650 RPM speed control is possible with the trigger. The impact driver is built with a high-performance 16V brushless motor, which allows you to tighten or loosen various nuts and bolts easily and quickly.
- [F/R Button & Safety Design ] The cordless impact drill has a forward & reverse switch, allowing you to easily tighten or loosen the screws/nuts. Position the selector in the center to lock it to prevent accidental start-up and ensure the safety of work to the greatest extent. You can quickly switch to the working state of the cordless impact drill in just a few seconds.
- [1/4" Chuck & Rich Accessories] The impact drill set is equipped with a 1/4" hex chuck that ensures a quick change between different bits and nut sockets. Package contents: Impact drill*1, charger*1, tool box*1, screwdriver bits*34, 8mm magnetic nut sockets*2. It is an ideal handy tool at home, such as assembling furniture, installing door locks, changing bike tires, etc.
- [16V Battery for Long-time Use] The impact driver kit comes with a 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery for solid power and endurable run time. Supplied with a fast battery charger, this impact driver kit can be fully charged in 2 hours. The battery supports overload, overcharge, and overheating protection to ensure a longer life and safe charging. *The battery is compatible with the SCANS 16V collection.
- [Lightweight Design & LED Light] The SCANS 16V impact driver kit is designed with a non-slip handle, providing a comfortable feel to the touch for prolonged holding. The lightweight design (2.4 lbs) minimizes fatigue for longtime screwing and drilling tasks. And the built-in LED light makes the impact drill kit easy to use even in dark environments.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 24 February 2023, 08:27 AM