offers Ticonn Office Chair Caster Wheels 5-Pack
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: 30PHDSVKProduct Features:
- [Universal & Premium] Designed for universal compatibility - offers a direct replacement solution for almost any rolling chair with standard stem. Made with quality and premium components - heavy-duty powder-coated carbon steel bracket, precision shielded ball bearings, wear resistant polyurethane casters. Please note that our design incorporated universal grip ring stem (7/16" x 7/8" or 11mm x22mm) which unfortunately does NOT fit IKEA chairs.
- [Quiet & Smooth] Designed to every detail, and built with tight tolerances. Aiming to achieve boundary and gap free rolling experience - achieves smooth, quiet, and non-scratch gliding experience on all flooring types without chair mat ever. The 3" elastic polyurethane casters offers a greater surface contact, achieving enhanced comfortless and quietness without any sacrifice in maneuverability and durability. Our caster system supports up to 650 lbs.
- [Everywhere & Whenever] With the added rubbery touch, feel free to rock on any surfaces even during the quietest moment. Eliminates Desk Floor Mat, great for office sharing space, professional gaming environment, or even around your sleeping babies at home office. These rollerblade wheels are great alternatives for office chair wheels replacement parts while upgrading office accessories and home office supplies.
- [Invest & Protect] Extend your daily reach with minimal investment and efforts, protects all that surrounds you, not just the hardwood flooring but also who you care about. Simply revamp that squeaky, noisy poor chair with our system, obtaining total silence cruising around freely.
- [TICONN BRAND QUALITY COMMITMENT] – We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We provide 30-day money back and 12-month warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free shopping!
Category: Office & School Supplies
Posted on 26 February 2023, 06:56 AM