offers Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player - Previous Generation (Includes 1st Gen Alexa Voice Remote) (Used)
. Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features:
- Stream on the Big Screen
- Just plug Fire TV Stick into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to find the best way to watch across more than 190 channels and apps with universal search. With the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick, shows and movies start faster and stream smoother than ever.
- Something's Always On
- With access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, and more—there are over 500,000 TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Subscription fees may apply.
- Designed Around Your Voice
- Your Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen) can easily find, launch, and control content. Simply say, “Alexa, find suspense thrillers” and Alexa will show you results. Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music from Pandora, order a pizza from Domino's, shop for popcorn and snacks, and more.
- Plus, Alexa on Fire TV is always getting smarter. With newly expanded voice control in apps like Netflix, Hulu, SHOWTIME, PlayStation Vue, CBS All Access, NBC, and Bravo, Alexa can help you do even more. Use your voice to search, control playback, and even change the channel within supported apps. Learn what's new with Alexa on Fire TV here.
- You can also pair Fire TV and Echo devices, allowing you to control your Fire TV with Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play and search for movies and TV shows, launch apps, and control playback from over 200 apps and channels on your Fire TV. Find out everything you can do on Fire TV using Echo here.
- 1. Ensure that both your Fire TV and Echo device are connected to the same Amazon account.
- 2. Devices will pair automatically with the first utterance. Have multiple Fire TV's or want to make changes? Manage your devices in the Alexa app under "Settings".
- 3. Just ask Alexa to launch and play content on your Fire TV from over 200 integrated apps and channels, like this "Alexa, play Sneaky Pete on Fire TV."
- No Cable, No Problem
- Watch live TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and others or connect an indoor HD antenna to get broadcast networks like NBC and PBS for free.
- Even Better With Prime
- Prime membership unlocks a world of entertainment on Prime Video, with exclusive and award-winning Originals, popular movies and TV, live events, sports, and more—all at no extra cost and available to watch on practically any device. Prime members can also add 100+ channels like STARZ, SHOWTIME, HBO, and Cinemax with Prime Video Channels—no cable required, and no additional apps to download. You only pay for the channels you want, and you can cancel anytime. Each channel starts with a free trial, so it's easy to discover new favorites.
- Take Your TV With You
- Never miss an episode when you're away from home. Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it over to a friend's house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere–all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. Some content not available in all countries.
- Entertain Your Way
- Set the mood for any party with millions of songs ready to stream through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo, and Vimeo or play hundreds of games from Mojang, EA, Disney, and more. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you’d like to hear, see, or play next.
Posted on 10 March 2023, 04:37 AM