offers Aleapow 1/4" Torque Wrench Set
with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product pageProduct Features:
- T-HANDLE & BITS-STORAGE: The innovative T-handle design won the German Red Dot Award. Ergonomic T-handle makes it effortless to tighten screws and fasteners accurately. The 12pcs bits are hidden and stored in the T-shaped handle, which is easy to use, not easy to lose, and saves space.
- HIGH ACCURACY & WIDE TORQUE RANGE: ALEAPOW Torque screwdrivers have an accuracy of +/- 5% tolerance and torque adjustment range from 15 to 75 in-lbs. Torque Wrench features 1 in-lb fine increments that allow repeatable setups for exceptional accuracy. The tube is printed with a torque increment scale for precise adjustment.
- EASY TO READ AND USE: Easy-to-read torque windows and easy-to-preset torque make adjustments simple. Pull up the lock button and T-handle and turn the handle to set your desired torque and push to lock (CW turn for torque increasing, C-CW turn for torque decreasing). When the pre-set torque value is reached, you will hear audible “click” sound. The slipper mechanism is activated.
- 12 S2 STEEL BITS & DURABLE: Each bit is constructed with S2 Steel. The hardness of S2 steel is 58-60HRC, with high hardness, strong torque, and strong impact resistance. The precise bit can be tightly engaged with the screwdriver to ensure that the screw hole is not easy to slip. 12 bits include: 1 x 1/4" Socket Adaptor, 2 x Phillips (PH1, PH2), 4 x Torx (T10, T15, T20, T25), 3 x Slotted (3mm, 4mm, 5mm), 2 x Hex (3mm, 4mm). 5 types of bits are enough for daily needs.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: ALEAPOW torque wrench driver set is compatible with any standard 1/4'' bit. This torque screwdriver can be used for scope mounting, firearm accurizing, electronic repair, optical mounts, and maintenance. Our torque wrench sets are perfect for gunsmiths, inspection agencies, hunters, competitive shooters, auto repairs shops, bike shops, and other home applications.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 19 March 2023, 10:53 AM