offers O-Cedar ProMist MAX Spray Mop with 2 Refills
with free shipping.Product Features:
- REMOVES OVER 99% OF BACTERIA W/ JUST WATER: O-Cedar's ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop provides a lightweight, deep-cleaning solution for all your at home needs by effectively removing dirt, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just water! The mop pad features Scrub Zones that tackle tough stuck-on messes.
- DEEP CLEANING MICROFIBER: The O-Cedar Microfiber Spray Mop uses advanced microfiber that effectively captures dirt and grime with just plain water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals. Safe for all hard flooring, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, vinyl and more.
- DOUBLE-SIDED PAD: The large, dual-sided microfiber mop head flips 180 degrees allowing you to clean twice the floor coverage without having to stop and change the mop pad! The versatile microfiber pad allows you to use wet for a deeper clean to shine your floors or use dry for dusting purposes.
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: The ProMist MAX allows you to conveniently control the amount of fine-mist spray with the ergonomic grip handle and trigger without the need for costly batteries or annoying cords.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE MOP REFILLS: Mop heads can be machine washed and reused, saving time and money! Keep an extra refill handy for the next mess.
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN SOLUTION: Just fill bottle with water and add 2 small teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution (sold separately) and you are ready to shine your floors! Comes with clip-on-cup for accurate measuring of solution.
- CLEAN BETTER WITH A MICROFIBER SPRAY MOP: The ProMist MAX Spray Mop uses the magic of thousands of microfibers to absorb the smallest dirt and dust particles without leaving streaks or scratches on the floor. It traps in pet hair, dust and dirt better than traditional mops while easily removing stubborn dried-on or sticky messes with scrubbing zones on the mop pad.
- Compatible with the ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop Refill. Suitable for all hard floors, including laminate, wood, and tile
- USE & CARE : Machine or hand wash mop head. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. For best results, change refill every 3 months. When switching cleaners or preparing for storage, fill bottle with water and spray 5 times. Discard remaining water. Fill bottle as usual with new solution or store empty between 50 - 100 ° Fahrenheit.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 31 March 2023, 05:00 AM