offers Pre-orders HyperkiN Retron 5 10-in-1 System
in Grey for $99.99
(reg. $139.99) plus $5.49 for shipping.
Release Date: 02/29/16Product Description:
The RetroN 5 plays Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Famicom, Super Famicom, Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, and Megadrive cartridges with enhanced resolution, improved interpolated sound, screenshot capture, and the ability to have on the fly save states.
- Multiple System Compatibility: The RetroN 5 allows you to play your favorite NES, SNES, Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Famicom, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and GBA cartridges on one system. You can also play Master System games with the use of the Power Base Converter.*
- Graphical User Interface (GUI): A brand new GUI Menu that gives access to features and the ability to customize your entire gaming experience on the screen.
- HDMI Output: The HDMI output will upconvert the signal to your HDTV with a maximum output resolution of 720p.
- Save/Load States: Save or load your games at any point during gameplay, with 10 save slots for each game.
- Video Enhancement: Customize your video settings with the variety of different filter and shader effects, including scanlines.
- Audio Enhancement: Utilizing Audio Interpolation, the RetroN 5 will produce a smoother, crisper sound output.
- Cheats: Pre-built cheats that can be accessed at any point during gameplay for most games.
- Bluetooth Wireless Controller: Utilizing Bluetooth technology, this controller has a range of up to 30 feet and features a microswitch directional pad, two programmable macro buttons, and a Home button for quick-in game access to features.
- Original Controller Ports: 2 original controller ports (6 total) for each platform
- 100% Compatibility: The RetroN 5 will play both PAL and NTSC cartridges. CIC lockout chips and FX chips are no longer going to be an issue, as we aim to achieve 100% compatibility with all cartridges.
Posted on 03 February 2016, 02:16 AM