offers Lodge Logic 6.5" Cast Iron Skillet
(reg. $8.99) with free store pickup.
Lodge Manufacturing is proud to carry on the legacy started by their great grandfather, Joseph Lodge, as the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware with the handy 6.5" Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet. The 6.5" Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet is completely versatile and will go from kitchen to campfire with ease. The 6-1/2" Skillet will last for decades and continue to provide excellent performance year after year. Foundry-seasoned for a natural, easy-release surface that improves with each use. Smaller does not mean less performance. Scrambled eggs, cornbread or seared chicken breasts are natural selections for this handy little skillet. The rugged cast iron construction heats slowly and evenly. You will find it perfect for use at home on any cooking surface stovetop (electric, gas or induction), on the grill or over the campfire. No other cookware has the same heat retention as cast iron. Now let's eat!
Lodge Logic 6.5" Cast Iron Skillet:
- Foundry-seasoned cast iron construction
- Seasoned cast iron is the original non-stick surface
- Lodge Logic Cast Iron Pan has sturdy, integral oven proof handles
- This Lodge Logic Cast Iron Pan is safe for cooking on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas and induction stovetops, oven, fire and gril
- Measures 6-1/2" in diameter, 1-1/4" deep
- Optional Lodge Pan Scraper available (not included)
- Natural healthy cooking
- Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Model# L3SK3
- Care instructions: hand wash (add a little soap if you prefer), dry and rub with cooking oil
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 06 June 2016, 01:51 AM