offers First Alert CO400 Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Detector
(reg. $14.98) plus free store pickup.
The First Alert CO400 Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Detector is an easy-to-use product that comes with one carbon monoxide alarm, a user's manual and two AA batteries. It features a test/silence button that silences the alarm and allows you to test its functionality. This detector also monitors and re-alarms if carbon monoxide levels persist, sounding a loud 85-decibel horn. No installation is required for this carbon monoxide detector alarm, and the attractive design allows the unit to be placed anywhere you need it. The alarm includes an optional wall mount with no outlet required, and is powered by two AA replaceable alkaline batteries, giving you peace of mind even during power outages. One of the main benefits of having this First Alert carbon monoxide detector is that it serves as an early warning if any carbon monoxide is leaking into your home.
The noise is loud enough for everyone in the house to hear and receive sufficient time to get out of the house. The First Alert CO400 Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Detector also offers stability against changing temperatures and humidity to avoid false alarms or the failure of internal circuitry. This stability also helps them accurately respond to carbon monoxide and not other common household gases or chemicals such as ammonia.
First Alert CO400 Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Detector:
- Carbon monoxide detector alarm uses electrochemical sensor for increased security
- First Alert alarm mute feature silences detector when nuisance alarm sounds
- Single button tests alarm functions
- Easy front access to the battery
- Meets UL standards
- Battery operated, 2 AA batteries included
- End-of-life timer, alarm chirps when it is time to replace it
- Loud 85db alarm
- First Alert carbon monoxide detector includes manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty