offers Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set
with free store pickup.
Which number is greater, hungry gator? Interactive answer boards allow students to write two numbers or expressions, then move the hinged gator "jaw" to show which number is greater than, less than, or equal to the other number! Write-and-wipe boards feature movable gator symbol on the front and room to write relational symbols () on the back.
Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set:
- Vowels of a feather gather together to make phonics and word recognition a hoot
- Help students distinguish long from short vowels in single-syllable words using engaging picture cards
- Sort the cards into the correct owls labeled with the vowels
- Use the extra "blank" owl for "sometimes y" or to distinguish long from short sounds of the same vowel
- Includes 6 colorful owls (5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank), 100 picture cards and Activity Guide
- Owls measure approximately 4"L x 3"H
- Grades K+/Ages 5+