has Apple 13.3" MacBook Air MD760LL/A, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD for $679.99
The Apple MacBook Air features a Core i5 processor with 2 independent processor cores on a single chip, with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB flash storage. All of this is packed into a slender aluminum case with a full-size keyboard, FaceTime HD webcam and a 13.3 widescreen display. All this in a super slim case and under 3 pounds, yup its going everywhere with you.
Features & Specifications:
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Processor Speed: 1.3 GHz
- Standard RAM: 4 GB
RAM Type: LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Video Card: HD Graphics 5000
- Standard VRAM: 1 GB
- Built-in Display: 13.3" Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 1440×900
- Standard Hard Drive: 128GB SSD
- Standard AirPort: 802.11ac
- Standard Bluetooth: 4.0
USB Ports: 2 (3.0)
- Apple Order No: MD760LL/A
- Battery Type: 54 W h Li-Poly
- Pre-Installed MacOS: OS X El Capitan
- Dimensions: 11.68 × 12.8 × 8.94
- Avg. Weight: 2.96 lbs (1.35 kg)
Condition: Grade A Refurbished – Previously Used Minor wear
Through the refurbishment process, all units are tested for functionality by Apple Certified Technicians including memory, hard drive, and keyboard tests. Computer may show very minor signs of wear and the overall condition is considered good with minor scrapes. Everything is guaranteed to be fully functional.
The process for every Apple Certified Product is as follows:
- Every unit’s hard drive is wiped to DOD standards and thoroughly checked and rechecked for potential problems, replaced if needed.
- Every aspect of each unit is fully tested including full burn-in testing.
- Every unit is internally cleaned with an Anti-Static data vac system.
- Each unit is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing including batteries.
- Each unit is evaluated and upgraded as needed to meet and exceed standards required for current OS and iOS.
- Every unit is put through a thorough cosmetic restoration process, a Beyond Clean process and grade inspection.
- Every unit is repackaged in new boxes (including appropriate cables, AC Adapters, etc.).
- Every unit includes an update to the very latest operating software available for that particular unit. Every unit is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being sold.