has Apple 21.5" iMac MC309LL/A All-in-One, Intel Core i5, 8GB, 500GB HDD for $599.99
The 21.5-inch Apple iMac features a Quad Core i5 2.5GHz processor, with 8 GB of RAM, 500 GB hard drive. This computer comes packed with everything you need to accomplish your daily tasks and more! Located on the right side of the computer, there is a vertical DVDR DL SuperDrive that allows you to burn, download, and play any of your digital files. Watch, as this all-in-one desktop computer helps boost your life into the digital age, and provides you the tools to excel as well.
Features & Specifications:
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
- Standard RAM: 8 GB
- Standard Hard Drive: 500 GB
RAM Type: PC3-10600 DDR3
- Video Card: Radeon HD 6750M
- Standard VRAM: 512 MB
- Built-in Display: 21.5" 16:9 Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 1920×1080
- Standard AirPort: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Standard Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
- Firewire Port: 1
USB Ports: 4 (2.0)
- Apple Order No: MC309LL/A
- Pre-Installed MacOS: OS X El Capitan
- Dimensions: 17.75 × 20.8 × 7.42
- Avg. Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Includes: Bornd Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Condition: Grade A Refurbished – Previously Used Minor wear
Through the refurbishment process, all units are tested for functionality by Apple Certified Technicians including memory, hard drive, and keyboard tests. Computer may show very minor signs of wear and the overall condition is considered good with minor scrapes. Everything is guaranteed to be fully functional.
The process for every Apple Certified Product is as follows:
- Every unit’s hard drive is wiped to DOD standards and thoroughly checked and rechecked for potential problems, replaced if needed.
- Every aspect of each unit is fully tested including full burn-in testing.
- Every unit is internally cleaned with an Anti-Static data vac system.
- Each unit is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing including batteries.
- Each unit is evaluated and upgraded as needed to meet and exceed standards required for current OS and iOS.
- Every unit is put through a thorough cosmetic restoration process, a Beyond Clean process and grade inspection.
- Every unit is repackaged in new boxes (including appropriate cables, AC Adapters, etc.).
- Every unit includes an update to the very latest operating software available for that particular unit. Every unit is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being sold.