offers Microsoft 7G5-00015 10.8" Surface 3 Multi-Touch Tablet
(reg. $499) with free shipping.
Ends: 08/01/16 Product Features:
- Microsoft combines the portability of a tablet and the performance of a laptop with the 10.8" Surface 3 Multi-Touch Tablet. Weighing just 1.37 pounds and measuring just 0.34" thin, the Surface 3 packs Intel Atom x7 processing power into a magnesium casing with a silver finish.
- The Surface 3 features a 10.8" ClearType Full HD Plus widescreen display with a 1920 x 1280 native resolution, which allows you to play Full HD content with ease. The display is also a touchscreen so you'll be able to take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 8.1. If you want to output video to an external display, you can use the mini DisplayPort.
- The system is powered by a quad-core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor. It also has 2GB of RAM, 64GB of flash storage, a microSD media card slot, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 3.5-megapixel front camera, and an integrated microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Dolby audio. Windows 10 is the installed operating system.
- Quad-Core Intel Atom x7 Performance
- The Microsoft Surface 3 houses an Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.6 GHz. The processor also has a burst frequency of 2.4 GHz. With a dedicated 2MB L2 cache and 2GB of RAM, you'll be able to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- 10.8" ClearType Full HD Plus Touchscreen
- Featuring a 1920 x 1280 native resolution, the 10.8" ClearType Full HD Plus display provides a high-res, clear viewing experience. Use the multi-position Kickstand for a hands-free way to watch movies. The display is also a touchscreen so you'll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 8.1. You can also output video to an external display via the mini DisplayPort.
- Intel Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Surface 3 delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life. The Surface 3 is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Surface 3 also comes with Bluetooth 4.0 technology so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
Category: Cell Phones & Tablets
Posted on 26 July 2016, 03:09 PM