offers Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket
(reg. $229) after code plus free shipping.
Apply Code: BESTPICKSProduct Features:
- Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you're still racking-up below sun-touched rock.
- The new shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the
liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable
water repellent) finish.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down.
- Horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels.
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem.
- Center-front vislon zipper has both internal and external storm flaps, and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth.
- Adjustable hem via a pull cord in the handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR finish.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop lining.
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down insulation.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 22 August 2016, 02:47 PM