offers Bias Lighting for HDTV USB Powered TV Backlighting Home Theater Accent lighting, Kohree 35.4" Led Strip Light Multi Color RGB (Reduce eye fatigue and increase image clarity) - $11.98 W/ Promo Code "5FYOQONG" for $11.98
(orig. $38.98) +Free Shipping
Why on earth would you need a light behind your TV ?
According to the experts "your eyes are very sensitive to even small changes in brightness. So, as on-screen content fluctuates between light and dark scenes, your pupils become constricted and dilated accordingly. This leads to eye-fatigue which then results in tiredness and possibly headaches. Having some ambient lighting in the room will allow your eyes to have a base level of room-luminance, thus avoiding this problem". Bias lighting can really help to improve your perception of contrast, and make panel monitors much easier on the eyes.
Brilliant and colorful LED lighting, more uses than just TV!
While this is marketed for a TV, you can use it for anything that has a USB 2.0 outlet: laptops, desktops, car audio, USB charger adapters, even portable USB batteries. Bling your car, bicycle, or motorcycle. Use them for cosplay, Halloween decorations/costumes, a Christmas light project, or wear it on casual Friday! You're only limited by your imagination.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provides a great ambient lighting not only for tv but more uses you can think of
- Powered by USB do not need any other adapter or anything
- Long enough to cover most TVs, you can cut it down to length you want
- Offers Bright and Rich colors, also remember your last setting when your device turns off and will resume once the device is back on.
- This string light as expected turns on when you turn on the tv and turns off when you turn the tv off
- Just peel and stick and ensure the back of your TV is free from dust before installation to avoid falling off.
- If TV USB output can't reach 1A, you can simply use the 5V 1A Universal USB Wall Charger to power the led strip instead when insert the led strip to TV usb port and it don't turn on or flashes