has Belkin Grip Power Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S/SE for $11.99
Doubles the Battery Life of Your iPhone 5
- The Grip Power Battery Case doubles the battery life of your iPhone 5, so you won’t have to worry about running out of juice when you need it most.
- Specially designed with an iPhone 5 with a compatible Lightning connector.
Protect Your iPhone 5 from Shocks, Scratches, and Falls
- The case’s sides are made of a rubbery material that offers a secure grip to prevent the phone from accidentally slipping out of your hands.
Simple to Install and Use
- Installing the Grip Power Battery Case takes only a few seconds. Simply slide your iPhone 5 into the battery pack via the Lightning connector and snap on the outer bumper.
- Once installed, you can turn the battery power on and off by pressing and holding the power switch. If you want to check the battery status, just press the button once.
Charge Both Batteries with One Cable
- You won’t have to worry about carrying extra cables, as the included micro-USB cable will charge both your iPhone 5 and the Grip Power Battery Case. Plug the cable into the side of the case and you’ll be able to top off the power on both the iPhone 5 and the Grip Power case.
Take Photos and Use EarPods with the Case On
- The Grip Power Battery Case features an anti-glare camera ring that doesn’t get in the way of the iPhone 5’s lens or flash, so you can keep snapping photos as you normally would.
- The case is also EarPods compatible, so you can continue enjoying the great sound you get from your Apple EarPods.
- 2000 mAh battery capacity
- EarPods compatible
- Shock-resistant bumper with secure-hold grip
- Anti-glare camera ring
- Includes Micro-USB charging cable and headphone adapter